1. DEALER RATES: Small (10’ across by 22’ deep – allows for 1 ft between dealers) = $20. Regular (20’ across by 22’ deep – allows for 1ft between dealers) = $30. Oversized spaces and some locations are priced accordingly.
2. OPTION #1: First Come - First Serve: Show up Sunday morning by 6:00 a.m. and you will be assigned a space on availability basis, or phone calls will be accepted for reservations for the following Sunday (Wed – Saturday until 7:00 p.m.). No dealers will be allowed in after 9:00 due to Safety reasons.
3. OPTION #2: RESERVED SPACES: To be guaranteed the same space on a continuing basis you must arrive by 7:30 a.m. unless there are special circumstances which Management is made aware of (413-822-1901); after that the space is given away for that Sunday. To maintain Reserved Space status you need to be a loyal vendor by setting up at least 3 Sundays a month, and following the Cancellation Policy.
4. CANCELLATIONS: We allow cancellations of your rental space up until 8:00 p.m. on Saturday. Calls received after Saturday evening will be subject to the full rental rate for that day in order for a dealer to be allowed back into the market.
5. RAIN DATES: Dealers on premises must make their decision by 8:00 a.m. on Sunday; anyone staying past 8:00 a.m. will be liable for all or a portion of the full day’s rent which is to be determined by Management.
6. HOURS of OPERATION: Outside dealers are expected to maintain operation until 4:00 p.m. weather permitting. Those who continually breakdown early (without prior permission) with be surcharged, or refused setup, at management’s discretion.
7. GARBAGE: Dealers are responsible for cleaning and properly disposing trash from their spaces. Those who do not will be subject to a $10.00 surcharge and possible refusal of setup. Those caught dumping garbage in the green trash containers will be FINED $50.00, and anyone catching them doing so will receive half the fine paid. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED THIS YEAR.
8. VENDOR SALES TAX PERMITS: Dealers must be certified by the NYS Sales Tax Department. Form DTF-17. The certificate is free. You may apply on-line at http://tax.state.ny.us.
9. SUBLETTING, loaning or sharing of SPACES is strictly prohibited.
10. ANIMAL POLICY: No animals of any kind are allowed without the express permission of Management with the exception of animals assisting physically challenged persons. If permission is received, animals need to be kept in the dealers space at all times.
PLEASE SIGN ATTACHED CONTRACT/INFORMATION FORM & RETURN PRIOR TO MAR. 31, 2011. Thank you and here is to a happy and prosperous New Year!!!
Contract & Information Form 2011
PHONE No. ______________________________________________________
NY VENDOR CERTIFICATE No. or (APPLYING) _________________________
RENTAL SIZE Needed, SEASONAL STATUS or PERMANENT STATUS, and LOCATION No.
SIGNATURE REQUIRED on LINE BELOW, which acknowledges receipt and acceptance of “The Rules and Instructions for Tilden Plaza Operations in 2011”.